Job Offer (M/F/D)
Power Electronics Engineer Internship/Trainee (m/f/d), part/full-time
- Assisting power electronics engineers in designing, developing, and testing of power electronic converters for EGSTON’s existing and next generation PHIL systems
- Supporting the implementation of power converter prototypes and products
- Supporting technical documentation related to the specific technical analysis in the R&D process such as thermal analysis of the switching device, controller structure analysis, as well as MTBF calculations of critical components
- Supporting technical documentation related to industrialization of the newly developed product such as production procedures, testing procedures, etc
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical or power electronics engineering or equivalent
- High interest in power electronics
- Solution-oriented mindset and high appetite to learn something new
- Experience in simulating various power electronics converter topologies with PLECS/Matlab/Simulink
- Experience in analyzing and simulating analog and digital circuits
- Deep theoretical knowledge of switching devices such as MOSFET, IGBT, SiC, and GaN
- Knowledge of control theory and power quality
- Language: English (required), German (preferred)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PCB Design Software (Altium Designer preferred)
- Lab experience in power electronics research
- Experience in high voltage environment
What we offer
- A Forward-looking technology-oriented environment with excellent professional and personal development and training opportunities.
- An international team of experienced and motivated coworkers and fast and effective internal communication channels.
- A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities and research institutions as well as our customers’ R&D teams.
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and opportunity to work from home.
- Meal Allowance
An annual gross salary of at least EUR 38.000 (full-time) is planned for this position. The actual amount of your remuneration will depend on your qualifications and your experience and will be agreed upon individually. We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application (including letter of motivation and CV with photo).