Job Offer (M/F/D)
Test Automation Engineer Software (m/w/d), full-time
As a Test Automation Engineer, your main task will be developing the automation test system for the integration tests of the EGSTON Power software. You will also design automation scripts and test cases in cooperation with hardware and firmware teams. You will proactively contribute to our continuous optimization process that defines our software as an integral part of our products.
- Development of the test automation system using Robot Framework.
- Preparation of status reports, user manuals and other documentation for developed automation test system, automation scripts and test cases.
- Active participation in all development phases (incl. design, testing, release and maintenance) of EGSTON Power software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent qualification (advanced degrees are preferred). Remark: a basic knowledge in electrical engineering is required.
- Knowledge of automation technologies (Robot Framework, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of Python.
- Strong knowledge of Linux scripting languages (Bash).
- Experience with Linux and virtualized environments (Docker).
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL in particular).
- Experience with SCM (git) and issue tracking systems (Jira).
- Some experience with C/C++.
- Basic knowledge in electrical engineering and hands-on experience with basic laboratory equipment (multimeters, power supplies, etc.).
- Ability to work in highly dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Language: English (required), German.
- Some experience with embedded systems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A Forward-looking technology-oriented environment with excellent professional and personal development and training opportunities.
- An international team of experienced and motivated coworkers and fast and effective internal communication channels.
- A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities and research institutions as well as our customers’ R&D teams.
- Flexible working hours (flextime) and opportunity to work from home.
An annual gross salary of at least EUR 38,500 is planned for this position. The actual amount of your remuneration will depend on your qualifications and your experience, and will be agreed upon individually.