As a FPGA Design Engineer, your main focus will be to design, develop and test working packages in VHDL for EGSTON’s existing and next generation PHIL systems.
- FPGA Design and Development for Power Electronics
- Autonomous development of working packages in VHDL
- Development according to the requirements specification: Architecture Development, Coding, Deployment, Testing
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of applications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Embedded Systems or equivalent qualification (advanced degrees are preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in FPGA/SoC design
- Proficiency in VHDL (Verilog) and Xilinx System Generator
- Practical experience with MATLAB/Simulink
- Practical experience with HIL systems preferred
- Knowledge of power electronics, electric machines, photovoltaic systems, battery energy storage systems welcome
- Language: English (required), German (preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities/research institutions as well as our customers’ R&D teams
An annual gross salary of at least EUR 63.000.- (full-time) is planned for this position, overpayment depending on actual experience and capabilities.