As a Project Engineer, your main tasks will be the coordination of internal and external Projects. As a member of our Project Engineering Team, you will work closely with our engineers, suppliers, partner-companies and customers to execute our Projects. You will proactively contribute to our continuous optimisation process to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Representing communication-link between engineering departments and external partners
- Active participation in project-meetings (internal and with external partners)
- Realization of customer-requirements together with our engineers and external partners
- Monitoring project-progress and project-timelines
- Supporting Factory-Acceptance-Testing of customer-systems
- Electrotechnical or mechatronical Education (finished apprenticeship, technical college, HTL or comparable)
- Enhanced experience in working with MS-Office Products
- Experience in reading schematics of low-voltage-systems and handling of measurement-devices
- Careful, detailed and structured way of working
- Communicative and reliable personality
- Language: English (required), German (desired)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A strong innovative spirit, cooperation with universities/research institutions as well as our customers‘ R&D teams
An annual gross salary of at least EUR 38,500 (full-time) is planned for this position. The actual amount of your remuneration will depend on your qualifications and your experience and will be agreed upon individually.